راهکارهای درمانی خاص در درمان لکنت زبان کلینیک تخصصی لکنت کرج مهرشهر-تقاطع بلوار ارم و خیابان ۶
(Woolfe, 1967, p. 167)
1 Struggle. Phonemic, phonatory and linguistic modifications and exces¬sive tensions or extraneous movements in the speech mechanism or in other body structures.
- avoiding speaking by withdrawing from a situation requiring speak¬ing verbal participation
- avoiding speaking through behaviour which reduces the likelihood of verbal involvement
- avoiding linguistic elements.
3 Expectancy. The individual avoids anticipated failure by:
- covert preparations prior to speech attempt
- body movements or postures as speech is initiated
- linguistic and nonlinguistic changes once speech has been initiated.
When analyzing SSI responses, the clinician must pay attention to the interpretation of both individual items as well as overall score. In addit¬ion the correlation between the clinician’s perceptions and those of the client is seen as significant. The degree of agreement between the two is referred to as perceptual congruence. Symmetry amongst the three targeted areas is also considered important and a number of outcome profiles are possible:
PSI scores and levels of severity